- Are you scared you don’t know what you need to for the financial side of your business?
- Is managing self-employment taxes overwhelming?
- Do you need to learn how to calculate your quarterly taxes to avoid IRS penalties and fees?
- Do you feel like you just don't know if you are doing your accounting or taxes correctly?
It all started with a single therapist who came to me and started asking all sorts of questions about bookkeeping and taxes. She wanted to start her own practice, but grad school didn’t cover the part about actually running her business: things like keeping track of expenses, how to do her taxes, and what was tax-deductible. She needed help, so she came to me to ask these questions, and then started recommending me to her fellow therapists and friends.
The TL;DR: Accounting for Your Practice course was developed to give new practices a solid foundation to begin managing their finances. This course provides enough information to stop worrying about how to run your practice so that you can focus on your clients. This course was set up to be easy to follow and apply to your own practice—even if you find numbers overwhelming!
You get the whole course for $195.
- Accounting for your Practice
- TL;DR: Bookkeeping - What I should be keeping track of?
- TL;DR: Saving for Retirement
- TL;DR: Who do I need to file a 1099-Misc for?
- Accounting for your Practice - Download
- Getting Started
- Income Statement - Practice Finances
- Understanding your Numbers
- Personal vs Business Expenses FREE PREVIEW
- TL;DR: State & Local Taxes
- Questions & Answers!
- Additional Resources
- TL;DR: Year One Practice Guide - IN PDF Form FREE PREVIEW
- Before you go...
- Are you planning on starting your practice in the next 3 months?
- Did you start your practice within the last 12 months?
- Do you worry about the business side of your practice?
- Are you located in Washington State?
If you answered yes, then this course will help you build a solid financial foundation.
TL;DR: Accounting for Your Practice gives you the knowledge and expertise to stop worrying about if you are doing your books right so you can focus on what you do best: serving and providing for your clients.
Saves me lots of time!
Do you talk about how to do my taxes?
We cover what you should be keeping track of for your income and expenses. In addition, we cover how to calculate your federal estimated taxes. We walk you through filing your State & Local tax filings for Washington.
I am easily overwhelmed with numbers... will this help?
Each lesson is broken down into bite-sized pieces. We include a cheat sheet and if all you can handle is to do the cheat sheet items you are already ahead of the game.
What if I still have questions after taking the course?
We have a section where you can ask any additional questions you might have.
How much does the course cost?
A one-time payment of $195.